Whether you’re looking to improve your score in order to achieve the 80+ points required for certification, or finding ways to further your impact, here are some tools, tips and resources to help you improve your impact.
Please refer to our Knowledge Base for guidance
and support regarding B Corp Certification.
B Corp Brand Guidelines
Download the logos and brand guidelines below to get started.
The B Hive is the online platform where B Corps can connect and collaborate. Once you create an account you can:
- Connect with other B Corps across the globe
- Access exclusive community resources
- Sign up for events and list your own on the B Corp events calendar
- Join working groups and find opportunities to collaborate
- Search for B Corp products and services
- Find out about exclusive discounts for B Corp employees
B Locals are community groups run by B Corps and B Leaders These groups are formed when there is a concentrated number of B Corps in a city, region, or nation. With light-touch support from B Lab Africa, B Locals connect like-minded businesses, creates impact at a local level, and helps raise awareness of the B Corp movement.
Books, Podcasts & Other Media
about the B Corp Movement
For the latest news headlines about B Lab and B Corps, please check out our News & Events page.
- Better Business: How the B Corp Movement Is Remaking Capitalism — Christopher Marquis
- Benefit Corporation Law and Governance: Pursuing Profit with Purpose — Frederick Alexander
- The B Corp Handbook, Second Edition: How You Can Use Business as a Force for Good — Ryan Honeyman & Tiffany Jana
- Brand Video
- Finding Humanity podcast special series on the B Corp movement and how businesses can solve society’s biggest problems — Read press release | Listen to series trailer
- From B Lab, the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School, the High-Level Champions team for COP26, and Provoc: Climate Justice Playbook
- SDG Insights Report: Download the report here in various languages: ENGLISH | FRENCH
- JEDI Pillars
Want to work with us?
Our mission is to accelerate a shift in how business is done in Africa. To redefine business success as not just for profit but also for a purpose. To encourage businesses to work for a positive impact for all stakeholders: workers, customers, community and the environment