Got any questions or simply want to get in touch with us? Please fill in the form and we will get back to you! In the meantime, feel free to check our FAQs in the About section.
B Lab Africa's
Register for B Lab Africa’s monthly newsletter!
– Stay up-to-date with all the news from the B Corp movement
– Be the first to hear about the newest certified B Corps in Africa
– Read news and stories from across our African network
– Find out about community events to enable you to get involved
– Find sources of inspiration to help your business increase its positive social and environmental impact
We look forward to sending you your first newsletter soon!
Have a complaint?
B Lab prioritises responses to stakeholder inquiries and complaints, which can help us identify and take action on misconduct or misrepresentation by Certified B Corporations. This formal complaint process is an essential component of our certification programme.
In many instances, there may be other mechanisms available to raise complaints or resolve disputes with a company, including communicating directly, engaging a third-party arbiter, or working with regulatory agencies or the legal system.
B Lab will investigate material, credible, and specific claims against a current B Corp in one of the two following categories:
- Intentional misrepresentation of practices, policies, or outcomes claimed during a company’s certification process
- Breaches of the B Corp Community’s core values as expressed in our Declaration of Interdependence
If you have a complaint that you think falls within the parameters listed above, please submit a formal inquiry Standards Management team.
Want to work with us?
Our mission is to accelerate a shift in how business is done in Africa. To redefine business success as not just for profit but also for a purpose. To encourage businesses to work for a positive impact for all stakeholders: workers, customers, community and the environment